Sunday, January 9, 2011

In The Not Too Distant Future

And now it's time for another exciting installment of ANCIENT BLOG THEATRE!

When last we peeked at the embryonic first version of the Pop Culture Debris blog (which vanished into the ether years ago thanks to the demise of hosting site Bloki), I was still sifting previous entries for re-posting.

I think I've found a good 'un dating back to August 21, 2003. My original introductory text is below.


Click the Chick Tract to enjoy!


Frequently hilarious MST3K fan piece, in which Crow, Tom and Mike are forced to view a Jack T. Chick comic. Some laugh out loud funny lines. I still think a MYSTERY SCIENCE THEATER 3000 comic book is a viable idea (and as I recall, I discussed doing one with collaborator Bill Neville years ago ...). Link comes courtesy of Bill Sherman's Pop Culture Gadabout blog.




No comments: